At Austin Prosthodontics, we feel proud to serve such a unique and wonderful community. Austin, TX has a wide array of fun activities and festivals for people of all ages to enjoy. With fall finally here, now is the perfect time to head outside and see what the city has available for you and your family to enjoy.
Austin Community Events
- Banger’s Oktoberfest: Banger’s Sausage House and Beer Garden will be hosting one of Austin’s largest Oktoberfest celebrations, raking place over four days and nights. The festival takes place on Rainey street and you can find out more by visiting bangersaustin.com.
- Austin Film Festival: The Austin Film Festival takes place from October 13th until the 20th at the Paramount Theatre and other locations. There will be films from major studies and indies as well. You can find out more by visiting austinfilmfestival.com.
- Dia de los Muertos Music Festival: The Dia de los Muertos Music Festival will take place at the Fiesta Gardens on October 15th. The festival features food, drinks, performances, contests and even a Kids Zone for children to play. There will also be a number of renowned Latin and Texas musicians performing.
- AustOberfest: The Austin Saengerrunde will celebrate the 4th annual AustOberfest. The festival also coincides with Scholz Garten’s 150th anniversary, making it the oldest continuously operating tavern in the state of Texas. There will be food, drinks, bowling, and live music. You can find out more by visiting austoberfest.com.
- Halloween Children’s Concert: The Austin Symphony Orchestra will be performing a Halloween Children’s Concert on October 23rd at the Long Center for the Performing Arts. The show takes place in Dell Hall. Kids can enjoy live orchestral music and have a chance to wear their Halloween costumes. The concert hall will also be decked out in Halloween decorations. You can find out more by visiting austinsymphony.com